In the dead of winter, it may feel like summer is too far away, but you can get ready for summer right now! If you love spending summer weekends at the beach, and enjoying patio dinners in your favourite summer clothes, consider getting laser hair removal for your whole body, non-invasive fat reduction, or a skin rejuvenation treatment. These procedures will get you in perfect shape so you can rock the summer body of your dreams. There are several treatments that work great to achieve these goals, so here’s what you need to know to prepare for your summer body.
Take Care of Your Skin with Infini RF
Skin problems like wrinkles and sagging are common with age, but you don’t have to let this get you down. You can use the Infini RF treatment to overcome many skin problems like these. The treatment is designed to promote the growth of collagen in your skin, which gives it its elastic and youthful look. The micro-lesions created by the RF microneedles are an essential part of the treatment as it allows the right products to be delivered deep into the skin to boost results.
The Infini RF treatment works by putting microneedles deep into the skin to focus radiofrequency heat into the under layers of the skin. This micro-damage does not affect the upper layers of the skin, which reduces post-treatment inflammation and redness. As the heat works on the deeper layers of the skin, the body begins to respond by producing collagen to fix the damage. This extra collagen fills in the gaps and valleys that have presented themselves as scars, wrinkles, and loss of volume, resulting in a youthful, smoother complexion. It works for arms, legs, the stomach, and the face, plus, it works as a skin rejuvenation treatment.
If those benefits aren’t convincing enough, here are some more benefits of the treatment for fine lines and wrinkles:
- Skin tightening
- Tones lax skin
- Improves skin texture
- Delivers higher amounts of energy than other devices without burning the skin with the laser
- Boosts tissue volumization without damaging facial fat cells
- Safe for pregnant or lactating mothers
- Provides less risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation than other laser treatments
- Shorter down time
- No risk of burning or skin damage to the treated area if it is protected with SPF 50+ sunscreen
- RF waves are targeted precisely at the depth of the skin that needs to be treated
- Safe for all skin colours and tones
- Safe for all skin types including dry skin, oily skin, large pore skin, and scarred skin
- Less discomfort and faster recovery time compared to other laser treatments
- Less-invasive alternative to plastic surgery
- Offers smoother, tighter, more natural-looking beautiful skin
Get Effective Laser Hair Removal this Winter
Laser hair removal may cost more than other hair removal procedures, but it is the most effective solution. Instead of dealing with the frustration of daily shaving and painful plucking and waxing, you can have silky smooth and bare skin that lasts. Today’s lasers are on the cutting edge, able to provide a more effective and permanent solution to hair removal. The technology also targets the hair follicles better, reducing any discomfort or pain during the sessions. Our laser hair removal procedure is safe for all skin types, hair types, and most hair colours. If you’re looking for laser hair removal in Toronto for dark skin, our clinic can help you. At our clinic, we can treat all areas of the body including the following:
- legs (half or full)
- bikini area
- hands and feet
Getting laser hair removal during the winter is the best time of year for the treatment for multiple reasons. Your skin will have less sun exposure, meaning your skin will not be as irritated or red. The treatments will be more comfortable and effective as the skin will be lighter. Additionally, since hair grows in cycles, the treatment will aim to catch the hair during its growth cycle to destroy the follicles, stopping the hair growth process. The treatments are spread out about four to six weeks apart, depending on the treatment area, so by the summer time, you will be able to experience full treatment results.
Improve Your Body Shape with SculpSure
The start of the year is the most popular time for people to join the gym and start taking control of their health and fitness. While you’re eating healthy and working out routinely at the gym, you may notice that some areas of your body are stubbornly holding onto fat. Targeting areas like your belly, thighs, or love handles can be a serious challenge, but you don’t need to worry! For belly or thigh fat reduction, and other areas near your abdomen, our clinic provides the solution.
The SculpSure treatment is designed specifically for body shaping by permanently eliminating fat cells. How does this work?
The treatment uses a device that produces light wavelengths into the targeted area. This FDA-approved laser treatment is the non-invasive solution to melt fat. It penetrates through the skin without causing damage to the surface, and as the heat melts the underlying fat cells, the body works through its natural processes to eliminate those injured cells. Between the 12-24 weeks post-treatment, new collagen is laid down, which tightens the skin. Instead of simply shrinking fat cells, the SculpSure treatment eliminates them, leading to a more toned physique. In addition, when you choose the treatment at the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic, you will receive three complimentary Radio Frequency treatments on the selected area(s) which has proven to increase results and customer satisfaction.
There are many additional benefits to the SculpSure treatment including the following:
- Superior safety: This procedure is one of the safest treatments for body contouring. It has very few side effects including temporary and mild tenderness or redness, and since there are no incisions, there will be no risk of infection or scarring.
- Fast and effective: The treatment can be done within an hour, making it the perfect choice for a lunch break session. It takes about 25 minutes per area, and it will only take a couple of sessions to see maximum results that reveal themselves over a few months.
- FDA-approved: Not only is the treatment FDA-cleared, it also has no downtime. Medical professionals conduct the procedure, so you can have peace of mind. Ask for a consultation before your first treatment to find out if you are a good candidate, and to have all your questions answered.
- Non-invasive: Compared to other laser treatments, SculpSure is so gentle that you can return to work or exercise within a few minutes of the session. It works great for active patients who have a healthy, balanced diet, but who need a little help targeting stubborn areas of the body.
Get Your Body in Shape for Summer with the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic
If you’ve decided that laser hair removal, body contouring, or skin rejuvenation is right for you, you should contact a professional and reliable provider to get you started. Experienced providers will always walk you through the process in detail, answer your questions, provide you with specific information about pricing, and give you expert advice so you can get the most out of your treatments. At the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic, we pride ourselves on using the latest clinical methods to give clients the anti-aging skin and body care that they deserve. To learn more about our laser hair removal, body contouring, or skin rejuvenation services, contact us at 416.546.4664 or info@AntiAgingToronto.ca. Our skincare specialists can also offer you a tour of our Toronto facilities.