How Can Laser Technology Benefit My Skin?
Are you tired of spending your time and hard-earned money on “miracle” skin care techniques, but not getting results? Then why not try laser technology?
Laser technology can be used for anything from hair removal to skin resurfacing to treating skin conditions. It is a safe and effective technique to remove unwanted hair, age spots, wrinkles, birthmarks, blemishes and tattoos. If you’re looking to achieve smooth, healthy, gorgeous skin, then laser technology is a method you should try.
If you live in the Toronto area and would like to receive laser technology, we invite you to call our Anti Aging Clinic in Toronto to book a consultation. We provide the most advanced laser technology in the city:
- Our experts at the Anti Aging Clinic in Toronto use actual laser technology, which works more effectively than intense pulsed light (IPL).
- Our specialists use the most powerful lasers in the industry, 220 V, unlike some of our competitors, who use 110 V. That means our laser technology treatments are not only effectively powerful, but you will also see results sooner, which will essentially save you time and money.
- Our laser technology procedures are safe and comfortable. Our Cynosure laser in Toronto uses the SmartCool™ Cryo 5 Zimmer chiller—a quiet, elegant, stand-alone refrigeration unit that cools the skin’s temperature in about 30 seconds. This makes our treatments virtually painless and eliminates the need for messy gels.
Yes! The treatment is virtually painless.
We use lasers that are approved by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA). They are the only lasers that come with patented built-in coolant systems, greatly reducing the skin’s sensation to the laser. The light passes through without harming your skin and it is absorbed by the melanin in your hair follicles. Follow-up procedures are timed to target upcoming active growth cycles, to help restrict remaining follicles.
Check out the Spectra VRM III laser by Lutronic; it could change your life:
- The laser removes permanent tattoos, with minimal discomfort and no scarring. There is no risk of scarring or permanent damage to the surrounding skin tissue. There is very little discomfort.
- Spectra Peel provides carbon suspension resurfacing for skin rejuvenation, acne treatment, acne scar minimization, pore size reduction, and pigmented lesion treatment.
- The VRM Laser Toning treats melasma, macules, hyperpigmentation, and keloids and enhances skin tone and texture, with very little risk of adverse effects and nearly no downtime.
Call the Anti Aging Clinic in Toronto to receive the best laser technology treatment in the city.