Perhaps the most noticeable place for our age to show is around our eyes. Dark circles, bags, and wrinkles can make us look older than we are. Putting cold tea bags and cucumbers may work temporarily, but if your bags and wrinkles won’t seem to go away, it may be time to consider a more effective treatment. While there are many anti-aging options out there, here’s why Infini microneedling for under eye wrinkles and bags is one of the most effective treatments out there.
Why Do Wrinkles and Bags Form Under Eyes?
Dark circles and bags under the eyes are issues that make people feel self-conscious and older than they are. Although these are not signs of a major health issue, they can be a result of stress or sleepless nights. Genetics are also a factor in whether or not someone gets these signs of aging.
The most delicate skin on the face is the skin under the eyes. The darkness that becomes visible is because of the blood vessels under the skin’s surface. Stimulating collagen and elastin production in this area with exfoliants, moisturizing gently, and applying a cool compress are a few tips to lessen the appearance of bags and dark circles, but some people are seeking a more effective, noticeable and long-lasting solution.
What Is the Best Solution for Under Eye Imperfections?
Infini Microneedling for under eye wrinkles and bags is an effective solution because it directly targets the problem. It increases the production of collagen and elastin to create thicker, plumper skin that looks fresh and youthful. It makes fine lines and wrinkles shallower and less visible, too. But how does it achieve this? How long do the results last? Why is it the best solution for this problem? Here’s how!
How Does Infini Microneedling Work?
The Infini microneedling procedure works as an effective treatment against multiple signs of aging. Using a device with 49 tiny needles, radiofrequency (RF) energy/heat is gently distributed into the dermis, avoiding the surface of the skin (epidermis) to target the affected area. As a result, the skin has an increase in volume and youthfulness. The needles are insulated, which protects the epidermis from irritation, burning, and redness. Although there will be minor plumping and sensitivity of the skin after treatment, the epidermis is not directly treated and will not be damaged. Infini microneedling works for skin conditions such as facial lines and wrinkles, under eye bags, rough skin texture, acne scars, active acne, loose skin, aging skin, stretch marks, and trauma scars.
Benefits of Microneedling over Other Treatments
- Long lasting: The new collagen that is created through this procedure will last for about seven years, but visible results will vary depending on each patient. Skin health, lifestyle, age, and sun exposure, among other factors will determine how effectively the skin will respond to the procedure. It is recommended that patients schedule maintenance treatments once every year to 18 months.
- Low downtime: Because the Infini microneedling treatment is less invasive than surgery, the recovery time is much shorter. Also, the insulated needles do not affect the surface of the skin, which reduces the level of damage caused. The heat from the needles are focused directly to the tip, so it skips the epidermis and works in the dermis.
- Treats wrinkles: Infini microneedling uses the body’s own healing mechanisms to produce anti-aging results. It stimulates collagen and elastin, which generate a more youthful, smoother complexion.
- Repairs scars and sun damage: The mild damage the tiny needles do to the skin helps to speed up cell turnover. Problems like hyperpigmentation, scars, and sun damage can be treated with Infini microneedling.
- Tightens skin: Another benefit of Infini microneedling is that it achieves skin rejuvenation and tightening. It works great on sagging skin that won’t seem to go away by any other means. Plus, it is far less invasive than procedures like Botox or plastic surgery.
- Makes skincare products work better: Since the microneedles penetrate the skin, there are small spaces open temporarily that can absorb the skincare products you use. As your skin begins to heal from the procedure, your fresh new skin can soak up all the wonderful ingredients of your facial serums and creams, allowing you to reap all their benefits.
Get Infini Microneedling for Under Eye Wrinkles at Anti Aging Clinic Toronto
The Infini microneedling treatment is a powerful tool to fight under eye wrinkles and bags. It treats 50,000 thermal coagulation zones in the skin, can be adjusted to target the specific level of the skin that needs treatment, and costs almost ten times less than other comparable treatments. Many patients are turning to this solution to give their face that youthful glow once again.
If you’re looking to try the Infini microneedling for under eye wrinkles and bags, the Anti Aging Toronto Clinic is available to help you! Our Infini RF microneedling procedure is nearly risk-free. There is little to no recovery time and you won’t believe how much younger and refreshed and vibrant you will look as your skin heals from the treatment. To learn more about the procedure or to book your consultation today, call us at (416) 546-4664, or e-mail us at info@AntiAgingToronto.ca. Our skincare specialists can also offer you a tour of our Toronto facilities.